Happy Groundhog’s Day Everyone! Hopefully we will not have to relive today over and over like Phil Conner’s in the classic Billy Murray film, however, if you do, make it a good one!
Looking at the next 28 days, I have a lot going on… lets take a peek:
On the schedule:
- Sneak Preview of Kingsman at the Alamo – Victory members got access to a sneak peek on Thursday. I signed up and am excited to go see it. It looks like a fun film from the trailer:
- Big Brew NY – A fun-filled time of craft beer, music and food on Saturday, February 7th at the Westchester County Center. I actually have a crew of friends rolling in to this event, I’m really excited to check this out. I’ve gone to the Atlantic City Beer Festival previous years and have had an amazing time, so going close to home will be nice.
- The return of The Walking Dead – Yeah, this is a big thing. My Sundays are never dull with Rick, Daryl, Michonne and company kicking walker butt.
- Michael Franti – sadly this is off the list. It seems that Mr. Franti injured his knee and had to cancel his tour. I was REALLY looking forward to this event, but everything happens for a reason.
- The 30th Anniversary of The Breakfast Club – The Alamo is showing one of my all time favorite movies on the anniversary of its original release and rumour has it, they are serving breakfast! That’s actually kinda exciting to me cause the Alamo’s brunch menu always looks yummy, I just never go to movies when they are serving it.
- Annual Princess Brunch – My aunt has thrown an annual brunch for the past three years. All the ladies where crowns, celebrate our achievements and enjoy each other’s company. It is a really nice opportunity for all of us to get together.
- Bush at The Capitol Theater in Port Chester – Irish Kat bought me tickets to see this show for my birthday. I don’t know where she got the idea (I only asked her about five times if she would be interested in going!)
- The Big Lebowski Quote Along – another great event at the Alamo. Irish Kat, Not From Argentina, and I were supposed to go to this last week but the Snowpocolypse that wasn’t canceled the show. It is supposed to be rescheduled for February.
- Circus Arts – remember way back when I won that Gift Certificate to do the circus work out? Yeah, me too but I still haven’t actually done it. So I’m calling this week to find out how to get that started
- I started doing the Neila Rey 30 Day HIIT workout. I started on Thursday and today will be the 5th day. I tweet every time I finish a work out so keep an eye on my @souzapalooza79 twitter account to make sure I’m sticking to it.
- I’m also reading 10% Happier by Dan Harris (a birthday gift from SK2) I hope to finish it in the next week or two and give you all a review.
So… what does YOUR February look like? Remember it is only 28 days, so make them count!