As I sit here on New Year’s Eve, I am reflecting on what I have learned over the past year. It was definitely a transitional year for me in which I learned a great deal about myself and hope to take what I learned to make 2015 the best it can be!
1) I am capable of so much more than I thought I could be.
2) I know who I am, what I want, and will not settle for mediocrity.
3) I know who I can count on, who I can’t and am slowly filtering out relationships that no longer serve the greater good.
4) When I am open to new ideas, experiences, and people, amazing things can happen
5) Nothing is impossible, if you are willing to put in the work and make sacrifices to get it done.
What I hope for in 2015
1) Health and happiness for myself, my family, and my friends
2) To learn to be kinder to myself, make my needs a priority, and take time for myself when I need to recharge.
3) To run more. 2014 I cut back on my running to try other things and I miss it.
4) To spend less and save more (classic New Year’s Resolution).
5) To be able to do both Standing Head to Knee pose and Camel pose at Bikram. Two that I have the most trouble with.
All the best to all of you for a happy, healthy, rewarding, 2015!