Cuff Turtle is a sucker for the holiday season. She has her own “Cuff-sized” Christmas tree, holiday lights round her tank, and she is famous for sending out epic holiday cards each year. People email us when they move to make sure that their card from Cuff does not get lost in the mail. We wanted to see what you, our readers and followers, enjoy about the holidays. As a result we are conducting our first ever Instagram contest!
Here’s how it works….
Cuff & I want you to take pictures of things that inspire your holiday season. It can be anything… lights, trees, Salvation Army bell ringers, menorahs, shopping bags, snow fall, dreidels, reindeer, red Starbucks cups, candy canes, ect ect ect… Every Friday during December, Cuff and I will pick a few of our favorites and feature them on the blog. On December 26th we will pick our favorite five and open up a poll for our readers to cast their vote and the winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Amazon and a holiday card from Cuff.
Here are the rules:
- Photos must be hashtagged #cuffsxmascontest2014 (It is optional to add @souzapalooza79, Cuff & I will be checking the hashtag regularly)
- Photos must be your own, no reposts from others
- Photos must be between Friday November 28, 2014 – December 25 2014 at Midnight EST.
- New photos only, please no throwback photos
- Photos should contain no nudity or lewd behavior (Cuff is an impressionable young turtle and it would not be appropriate for her to see such things)
- Finalists will be announced on December 26, 2014, when poll voting will be opened.
- Polls will close at December 31, 2014 8pm EST and the winner will be announced on the blog New Year’s Day 2015
- Enter as many photos as you would like, there is no limit as long as they are with in the boundaries of the rules
Good Luck everyone! Cuff will be watching Instagram for your entries and follow us on Instagram @souzapalooza79 for some of our own!