Vivian over at “The Bloggette” nominated me for The Liebster Award while I was on vacation. She’s an adorable Canadian who uses “u” in the words favorite and color. She is training for the WDW Marathon in Jan 2015 and is an avid reader and social media magnet. I love reading her stuff and urge you to click on the link to her blog HERE and check out some of her posts!
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
- I have three tattoos – I feel like this is something I just assume people know about me, but then some one will catch a glimpse of one and say, “I didn’t know you had a tattoo!”
- I have 24 race related medals (virtual and live race medals)
- I’ve lost the nail on the second toe of my right foot twice due to running
- I prefer green mint chocolate chip ice cream
- I will not eat Oreos that have colored cream or a cream that is flavored
- I drive a manual transmission car
- I like chunky peanut butter
- I am an impulsive magazine buyer. I just grabbed the new copy of People with the Big Bang Theory cast on the cover while on line at the grocery store yesterday
- I love taking surveys
- I can not drink a straight glass of milk. I can do chocolate milk, milk in my coffee, but not straight from a glass. The only time I get close is if I have cookies and milk, and even then, I usually only have a sip.
- I don’t really like blog awards, but since The Blogette nominated me, and she and I have many serendipitous similarities, I wanted to oblige her 🙂
Questions from The Bloggette:
- What is your favourite pastime? I love people watching. I wonder where they are from, what they do, and usually, who let them out of the house like that!
- Are you a beachcomber or a homebody? I think I am a bit of both. I love sightseeing, traveling and exploring new places, but I’m very comfortable sticking close to home. I mean, I live about 3 miles from the home I grew up in!
- If you could travel to one place in the world today, all expenses paid, where would you go? This is a very hard question to answer, because there are so many places I’d like to go. Maybe I could take a trip around the world 😉
- If you could change one moment in your life, what would it be? Nothing. Every experience, good and bad, have brought me to the place I’m at right now. I wouldn’t change it, it is where I am supposed to be.
- What size shoe are you? 7 in regular shoes, 7 1/2 in sneakers
- What brands are you currently wearing on you? Old Navy jeans with a Calvin Klein top and an Express Blazer
- Are you Apple, Android or dare I speak it, Blackberry? Apple
- Can you eat only one Lays chip? Yeah, I’m not a huge chip person. If I do go for chips it is Tostidos
- Which TV show character are you most like? Kelly on The Office, Rachel from Friends, DJ Tanner from Full House or Rory from Gilmore Girls? – I don’t really think I am like any of these women. Maybe Rachel towards the end of the series when she got her act together after years of working in the coffee-house and finally getting together with Ross (ok it was ten years ago, this should not be a spoiler alert!
My Nominees – (I’m only nominating 5 bloggers, I know a few of you are participating in Blogging 101 this month, so if you choose not to participate, I understand). I chose bloggers who I’ve enjoyed reading in the past few weeks and I am interested in getting to know more about. Souzapalooza readers, please visit them!! Come on, you know I have good taste, I wouldn’t steer you wrong!
- Lifestyles with Lia
- Autumn Eyez
- Blessed with a Star on the Forehead
- Half as Long, Twice as Bright
My Questions –
- What’s your favorite meal?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What is your favorite book?
- Who has been the most influential person in your life this far?
- What is your favorite game (board, card or recreational)
- What is your all time favorite TV show?
- If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?
- Other than your blog, what is your favorite form of Social Media?
- Which family member are you most like?
- If salary and skill set were not an issue, what would your dream job be?
- What’s your biggest vice?