I just finished eating the most delicious snack I have had in a while – Two Moms in the Raw Gluten Free Cranberry Nut Bar. It was filling and delicious and was delivered straight to my door thanks to Healthy Surprise.
What is Healthy Surprise? Healthy Surprise is a new snack subscription program that collects quality snacks and ships them right to your doorstep on a regular basis. Their products are all natural, organic when possible, vegan, and both dairy and gluten-free. As you may remember, I had signed up for a snack shipment program in the past – Lollihop. They have since shut down; so I was very excited to be contacted by Healthy Surprise to review their snack box.
So what do I think of Healthy Surprise?
I received their “Healthy” sized box which is supposed to accommodate 2-6 people, providing 32-40 servings. It consisted of:
- 4 bags of Gone Nuts! Raw and Sprouted Nut Blends (2 In Thai Lemon Curry Flavor, 2 in Spinach Pest Flavor)
- 1 bag of Go Raw Pumpkin Super Chips
- 1 bag of Go Raw Pizza Flax Seed Chips
- 1 bag of Myrna’s Skinny Crisps
- 1 Two Moms in the Raw Gluten-Free Cranberry Nut Bar
- 1 Oskri Coconut Bar in Cherry
- 2 bags of Home Free Mini Crunchy Vanilla Cookies
- 1 Bliss Bar in Honey Gold
- 1 bag of Hail Merry Vanilla Maple Almonds
- 1 bag of Happy Hemp seeds
- 1 bag of Bare Fruit Granny Smith Apple Chips
It is quite a robust collection of snacks! I am really glad I was sent this box! I have found quite a few new treats that I would definitely try again. As I mentioned earlier, I was really fond of the Two Moms Bar, as well as the Skinny Chips (they are kind of like Stacey’s Pita but they are gluten-free!), the Bare Fruit chips, and the Gone Nuts! (Thai Lemon Curry is a spicy treat!)
The price of the box is well worth the money. Try buying this stuff at Whole Foods and see if you can get it for less – Good Luck! Rather than wasting your time, why not log on to Healthy Surprise’s website and enter the promo code “SOUZAPALOOZA” and get $5 off every Healthy Surprise purchase! At the very least, check out their blog full of intersting thinks to do with your snacks, like the “Coco-Loco” – Yummy!!
- Healthy Surprise (inherchucks.com)
- How to Go Gluten-Free: The First Steps (tastyeatsathome.com)
- Who Really Should Be on a Gluten-Free Diet? (everydayhealth.com)