I found a new company I want to share with you guys. It is called “Klutch Club”. Klutch Club is a monthly service that sends the best in health, wellness and fitness right to your doorstep. It is a subscription based company dedicated to providing hand-picked selections of exciting products to help its members live a healthy, balanced life.
I decided to try it out. I signed up for a three-month subscription, and this week I received my first goodie box. April’s box had the theme of “Spring Clean Your Body”. In it was:
- Kristen McGee’s Power Yoga DVD – “to improve my practice, cleanse my body and inspired me to get stronger and more balanced”
- A $25 Gift Card to Yoga Hyde – an organic clothing for yoga store
- Hydrive – a new energy drink mix
- Zico – pure premium coconut water to rehydrate and add electrolytes to my body
- Tea Forte – a “Skin-smart” tea that promotes and preserves the luminous appearance of skin by drinking antioxidants in this tea
- Kind Bar – These are my favorite bars – they are full of fiber, protein, calcium and iron – and they are delicious!
- Enjoy Life Foods – It is a seed and fruit mix. It is gluten-free and allergy friendly snack. (I am looking forward to having this today)
- Barlean’s Organic Oils – so I can enjoy the benefits of Omega-3 oils without having to swallow those ginormous capsules they usually come in.
- Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Wash – this product is make with whole herbs, oils, and seed with no artificial fragrances.
It’s a nice little box of goodies I look forward to trying our over the next month till my May box comes next month and I get my next shipment.
Has anyone tried Klutchclub or any of the products listed?
Check them out here http://www.klutchclub.com/
- Yoga Works its Magic on Toddlers Too. ~ Samantha King (elephantjournal.com)
- Acai + Pineapple Coconut Water Smoothie (mindbodygreen.com)
- Enjoy Life Foods Hosts Kid CEO For A Day (your-story.org)