Well? What HAVE I done for ME lately? Let’s see….
- I’ve signed up for an 8 week “Tone & Burn” class at the gym (it is small group training so it is like taking a class with lots of customization)
- I’ve signed up for a Personal Trainer – I’ve done this so I can be more productive in the gym, to make sure I am doing things properly, and for a little extra accountablity.
- I am doing Dr. Oz’s 48 Hour Cleanse to reset my system
- I am having a massage next Saturday Morning
- I have been working on some positive affirmations
- I’m keeping up with my gratitude journal
Wow – that’s a pretty good start! What have you done for yourself lately?
- The Benefits of a Personal Trainer (everydayhealth.com)
- This is my gratitude journal! (travelwithlaughter.com)