Ok so I know it is March but I realized I never did a February check in on my goals so here it goes:
- Read One Book a Month – I read two Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children and Mocking Jay (the third book in the Hunger Games trilogy). I am about 3/4 way done with the Integrative Nutrition book as well
- Exercise – This hasn’t been so good this month since I was sick for a full week. I only made it to the gym about 4 times in the 29 days of February. Not the results I wanted but I am hoping for better results in March. I signed up for the extra class at the gym which I hope will jump-start my love affair with the exercise again
- Health Histories – I haven’t had any Health Histories completed but I did sign up a new client – a friend of Ka-Ka’s is going to start a 6 month program with Motivated Turtle!
- My Gratitude Journal – another area of slacking – 11 of 29 days of February. Sometimes I am just so tired I forget even though it is on the night stand.
- New Veggies I tried – I made some Red Swiss Chard this month. I’ve never had swiss chard before so it was an adventure. I used a recipe out of the Greens Glorious Greens Cookbook by Joanna Albi and Catherine Walthers. If you are new to eating or preparing greens, I highly recommend this cook book. It has a lot of great recipes and instruction on how to prepare greens like chard, collards, spinach, watercress, broccoli rabe and many others
- Dishes in the sink – Don’t ask this just doesn’t happen
- Blog Posts – This month I blogged 14 days. An improvement over last month – and committing to 40 days of writing has helped with this!
- Self Rewards – I ordered myself a blazer from the Rock and Republic line at Kohl’s. With a coupon and discount I ended up getting a really good deal on it. I also treated my self to the extra class at the gym which I hope that
How are you doing on you goals?
- What Is… Swiss Chard? (thedailymeal.com)
- Swiss chard with walnuts, garlic, and lemon (saffronandhoney.com)
- Quinoa with Swiss Chard and Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette Recipe (thedailymeal.com)