So I know it isn’t exactly the end of the month, but we are pretty close so I thought it would be a good time to check in on how I am doing with my goals. Lets take a look –
- Read one book a month – I’ve read three!! I finished Bossypants, Catching Fire, and Assholes Finish First (which I didn’t review, but did finish). All three of these were on my reading list, so way to go me!
- Exercise (in some way shape or form) for 30 minutes three times a week – I’ve gotten about 5 work outs in this month – better than nothing, but not where I want to be. Hopefully my February will be better now that I signed up for the Bronx Zoo 5K Race
- Do two Health History consultations each month – I got this done! One with my Health Counsoler (we get one with school) and one with another student.
- Keep up with my gratitude journal – I only missed three days and I added three extra things to the day following the day I missed to make up for it.
- Try two new vegetables, or vegetable based recipe a month – I tried the black bean brownies and I also made Mung Beans which were surprisingly tasty considering their detering name “mung”
- Don’t go to bed with dishes in the sink. – This is the goal that I have truly failed at. I’ve been so bad at this it is embarassing. I need to make a better effort, or perhaps get a bigger dish drain.
- Blog more consistently. – I haven’t been too bad. This month I’ve posted 12 times (13 if you include this one)
- Do something rewarding for me. – This month I took off early from work and went to Mohegan Sun with Jobin and Ka-Ka to see Matt Nathanson perform for free in the Wolf Den.
- Read My List (thesouzapaloozablog.com)
- One Down, Eleven to Go – Take That “Bossypants” (thesouzapaloozablog.com)
- I’ve Caught Fire – Book Review of Catching Fire (Book 2 of The Hunger Games) (thesouzapaloozablog.com)
- Souzapalooza’s 2012 Goals (thesouzapaloozablog.com)