Lots of people say, If I had an extra hour in my day I’d get so much more accomplished. But would you?
- Would it actually be a producive time period?
- Would you use it for sleep?
- Would you finish up those tedious little tasks at work?
- Would you actually make it to the gym like you claim?
- Would you spend more time with your family?
- Would you cook dinner rather than opting for take out?
If you really tried, could you make some of these things happen, with out the extra hour? What is stopping you?
- If I had an extra 4 hrs in my day (misswhiplash.wordpress.com)
- How to Gain More Hours in a Day (This post will make some mad I know!) (fieldofdebt.wordpress.com)
- How many hours are in your day? (chronicrants.com)
- Most Americans Don’t Spend Extra Daylight Saving Hour In Bed [Health] (jezebel.com)