This weekend my friends “The Perfect Parents” gave me a gift from my Xmas List : A Rubik Cube. This gift will hopefully help me complete another bucket list goal – solving a Rubik Cube.
Now, I don’t know if this was always the case, but my Rubik cube actually came with directions on how to solve it! What is the fun in that?
So last night I sat in front of my TV twisting and turning to get it really mixed up and I am going to try to figure it out. I am sure at some point I will break down and see what their strategy for solving this diabolical puzzle, but not yet. I know I can solve it!!
D1 told me you can go on YouTube and see videos and algorithms on how to get the answer but I think it is cheating. I guess we will have to see how long it will take me to rip out my hair.
Has anyone actually solved a Rubik Cube? (With out cheating?)
- Mind Over Body, Your Body Over Mine… (thesweetestsecret.wordpress.com)
- 13 Things I Have Already Done But Am Going to Pretend That I Haven’t (30yearsinthemaking.wordpress.com)
- A few things I would do after taking NZT-48 (hoodedhawks.com)
- Rubik’s Cube Juggler of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- Easy Rubik’s Cube Solution – a quick dialogue (thediamondringreview.com)