Today is a milestone for The Souzapalooza Blog – Our 200th Post! A lot has happened in the past 200 posts:
- I’ve completed my social media certificate from SUNY Purchase – the reason my blog was created
- I’ve lost 30lbs
- I’ve become a runner and have completed two races (both 5Ks – I’ll get to that 1/2 marathon soon enough!)
- I’ve lost my job, and I’ve found a new one
- I’ve found a new calling – becoming a Health Coach
- I’ve met celebrities (Natalie Portman and Kerri Russell – both this summer at Stone Barns)
- I’ve completed 7 Bucket List items
- I’ve won the Samsonite “This Bag Can Take It” contest
My friend Doc once told me “Things don’t change, they just get different” I think she maybe right. Change is the act of something becoming different. Sometimes we are so involved in what is going on, that we don’t actually realize a change is occurring.We stop, look around, and realize things are different. Some how I have made it to 200 posts. I’m not sure how I got here, but I’m here. I like to think I am better for it and some how I’ve made your lives a little better as well; be it with inspiration, motivation, a tasty recipe, or a witty quip about the crazy croc lady who commutes with me.
I thank you for reading and hope you will continue to celebrate the ups, downs and in-betweens of life, found in the posts of The Souzapalooza Blog.
- Happy Birthday to Some Important People (thesouzapaloozablog.com)
- Where is the World Should We Go? (thesouzapaloozablog.com)
- Chew Your Food! (thesouzapaloozablog.com)
- Lunch at Stone Barns – Another Bucket List Item Crossed Off (thesouzapaloozablog.com)
- Souzapalooza Gets Her Run On (thesouzapaloozablog.com)