We are more than half way through June and I wanted to see how I have been doing with the goals I set for myself at the beginning on the month in my New Month, New Moon, New You? post.
Here were my goals:
- Stick to the plank challenge (I’m holding for 45 seconds today, how are you doing on the challenge?)
- Make sure I am running 3-4 days a week to keep up with 1/2 marathon training.
- Start brining my lunch to work again (because I have been slacking on that and my wallet has noticed).
- Listen to my meditation recordings.
- Start using my Groupons and other daily deals I have purchased to learn new skills (I have deals for poker, pottery, and knitting).
- Cross one thing off my bucket list.
- Accomplish some personal journaling.
- Loose 4 more pounds (I have hit a bit of a plateau and would like to kick my losses back in to gear)
Here is how I am shaping up:
- Plank Challenge – Not doing too great at this. Honestly, I forget 😦 The days I do remember, I have been holding for about 45 seconds, but I haven’t increased my time beyond that. 45 seconds has been challenging
- Running – PATHETIC!! 17 days in to the month and how many runs have I done? 5. The good thing is, the average length of those runs have been 3.51 miles, but still, I need to ramp this up ASAP. I am signed up for a 5K in 3 weeks so I need to step it up!
- Bringing lunch – I have only been in the office about 5 days this month with traveling and summer Fridays (I work from home Fridays) so this hasn’t really kicked in either. I did bring a few snacks though (fresh berries with a dollop of frozen cool whip… by post lunch snack time the cool whip has thawed making a great snack!)
- Meditation – I’ve done a few; it is a start.
- Groupons – working out times / dates with friends to get some of these locked in. It is a work in progress which should be done soon!
- Bucket List – I’m crossing something off this weekend!! You’ll find out what it is on monday!!
- Personal Journaling – I’ve actually have increased my journaling frequency which is positive.
- Weight – I’m down about 2lbs since the beginning of the month which is terrific!
How are all of you coming along with your June goals?