Today is the first day of June and there is going to be a solar eclipse. In astrology, a solar eclipse signifies a fresh start. Eclipses, solar or lunar, have the potential to change your circumstances and present opportunites for major transformations. Sometimes this is a new begining, some times this is letting go of the past (like I blogged about last week).
I am going to take the next 30 days to make some more positive changes in my life. Here are a few of my goals to get there:
- Stick to the plank challenge (I’m holding for 45 seconds today, how are you doing on the challenege?)
- Make sure I am running 3-4 days a week to keep up with 1/2 marathon training.
- Start brining my lunch to work again (because I have been slacking on that and my wallet has noticed).
- Listen to my meditation recordings.
- Start using my Groupons and other daily deals I have purchased to learn new skills (I have deals for poker, pottery, and knitting).
- Cross one thing off my bucket list.
- Accomplish some personal journaling.
- Loose 4 more pounds (I have hit a bit of a plateau and would like to kick my losses back in to gear)
Take a few minutes to reflect on changes YOU want to make.
What do you want to
If nothing ever changed, there’d be no butterflies. ~Author Unknown
If you are in to astrology, or want to know more about eclipses and astrology, check out this video from astrologer Dorothy Morgan
- Astrology June 1, 2011: New Moon Solar Eclipse in Gemini (cosmiclifecoach.wordpress.com)
- June 2011 Jupiter in Taurus, Mars in Gemini, Eclipses and everything in between- a mid-year pivotal point. (astroartisan.wordpress.com)
- Partial Solar Eclipse in Gemini (bonniecehovet.wordpress.com)