Now Accepting Applications

I try to share a little bit of me with you each day here in my blog-o-sphere, but I think now I am ready to share a little of me with someone deserving of it in the real world. As a result, I will be accepting applications for potential boyfriends. If you have been reading this blog for a while, you’ve probably noticed, I’m kinda awesome (well, at least in my own mind). And as I mentioned in yesterday’s post, I have this wonderful quote hanging on my bulletin board.

…the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous. ~ Carrie Bradshaw

I am ready to find someone who loves the me that I love.

Now let me just clarify, I’m not one of those girls who must have a boyfriend. I’m not looking to get married or settle down just yet. I’m perfectly content with just me and my turtle. I have a lot of things in my life that keep me busy. I love my family and I am blessed to have amazing friends. It would be nice to have a significant other to go to the movies, have dinner or watch True Blood with; (not that Jobin, LH, The Secret Agent or Ka-Ka aren’t great to do these things with.) Plus, it would be great to have someone to help me fix things and change light bulbs beyond my dad, step-dad and The Handy Man (Ka-Ka’s boyfriend)

I don’t seriously think that I am going to find a boyfriend by soliciting for one here on my blog, however, I think I need to put my list of qualifications out in to the universe and see what it throws back at me. I read on Pick The Brain the other day that “2% of all adults have set their goals in writing. The interesting fact is that those 2% make as much money as the other 98% put together. If you want to succeed, setting goals firmly in writing isn’t an option, it is a requirement.” (sure they were talking $$, but it could apply to anything don’t you think?) “It’s like Doc Brown always said, if you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything”~Back to the Future.

Frogs Need Not Apply!

So, here is what I am looking for:

Wanted – One single non-smoking male between 30-36 years of age located in the tri-state area, who has ample time available to make pursuing a relationship with me a priority. I am looking for a well-rounded individual; preferable someone who is smart, funny, kind, supportive and patient. It is required that you are self-sufficient; please be employed or financially secure and PLEASE do not live with your parents. I do not expect 24 hour adoration, so please make sure you have your own friends and hobbies to keep yourself busy when I am busy with mine. Of course, if the opportunity arises for you to meet my friends, I hope you will be social and treat them well.Killing bugs, opening jars, and possibly carrying the occasional heavy item may be required.  Liking the Yankees, HBO Sunday night programing, or sushi will improve your chances. It would also be great if you liked to run and/or go to the gym so I could have a built-in workout buddy, but once again not a deal breaker.

If you fit, or know anyone who fits the aforementioned description, please feel free to have them contact me here at The Souzapalooza Blog.

Are you qualified to be my potential suitor?

All photos belong to Souzapalooza, proper attribution required for usage


5 thoughts on “Now Accepting Applications”

  1. I’m looking for the same kind of guy just a little older..okay a lot older. lol It would be great if you are interested in my wonderful niece and if you aren’t interested you are crazy and don’t know what you are missing. She is someone you definitely want to get to know. She is the sweetest, kindest, unselfish person I have met and has a great sense of humor. So if you are interested in my niece..just maybe…you might have a father who is single. Hey I figure I would ask!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s