Michele Mattia, writer of the eZine (and blog) “Michele’s Daily Dash“, challenged her readers on Monday with the following:
“Beginning today, and through April 30, I invite you to share “7 Truths of YOU!” Daily, weekly or as often as you’d like, claim “7 Truths of You” to our community! You can never say enough great things about yourself!”
Recognizing and crediting myself for my strengths and accomplishments tends to be difficult for me. Even this past weekend, while my friends were kindly praising my weight loss success and complementing my healthy choice of hitting the gym before starting our day, I was beating myself up over the few post-drinking onion rings I ate at 1am. So, I am embracing Michele’s challenge here on my blog. Michele will be choosing 7 entries a week and adding them to a collection of affirming truths on her social media sites in hopes to “inspire others to see the brilliance inside themselves!”
7 Truths of Souzapalooza!
- I am a work in progress that gets better every day
- I am thankful for all that I have
- I am blessed to be surrounded by people who love and support me
- I am beautiful inside and out
- I am deserving of love, happiness, and good things
- I am always doing my best
- I am the one and only me
What are your 7 Truths?
Look for #7Truths on Twitter to see the affirmations of other participants of Michele’s Challenge
- Michele Mattia, Life Design Coach and Author, to Appear on The Balancing Act, America’s Premier Women’s Morning Show, Airing on Lifetime Television (prweb.com)